Ubuntu PPA

Hello,

just a question... will there be a PPA which allows to install Gnome 3 / Gnome Shell in Ubuntu 11.04 without breaking things?

Currently the PPA says that it is experimental and as far as I read it is known to break the Unity environment. I think when Ubuntu 11.04 is out, there will be *many* people who will want to test how Gnome 3 compares to Unity - but those people will surely not want to break their system.

Regards,
	Marc