Re: New GNOME Shell video on Youtube

Hi Sriram,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
You interested in doing content for our youtube GNOME channel?   You sound a perfect fit for doing that kind of thing.. maybe sort of video reviews of applications and what not?  Please join us in the gnome journal mailing list (and maybe marketing too!)

Wow! Thanks for the kind remarks. I'm debating over whether or not I should tell you that this was actually my first attempt, on a whim, of doing a YouTube video. I guess I just did! I certainly was more than a little disorganized while I was doing the vid off the cuff this morning, and would change more than a few things in hindsight.

That said, I'd certainly be interested in helping out however I can. I've been using Linux and open source software (including GNOME), since 2004 or so, and have done very little to give back. I'd like to do what I can to start. In truth, I'm wrapping up my senior year in college now, and will be very busy for the next month+. Come mid-June, I expect that things will be a bit more stable, and I'll likely have more time to give -- and more reliably.

For now, I'll join the two lists you indicated, and do what I can as time permits. But yes, I'm certainly willing to help however I can best serve.

Best,
- Adam