Re: New GNOME Shell video on Youtube

Thanks, great video. I was familiar with most of the features. I
didn't know  that you can start typing immediately after pressing the
activities key though. This makes it in my opinion more efficient then
the gnome2 task bar. However I do still miss the quick launch buttons
and a task list.

Very true, Aniruddha, and thanks!  In truth, I miss the quick launch buttons and the task list a bit myself.  Can't have it all, I guess.  Overall, I'm very pleased, and expect I'll get used to not having what I'm used to where I'm used to it being.  I don't think the problem is so much that Gnome 3 is "broken", but just that its new right now, and while its definitely more efficient, one doesn't start really realizing that until they stop stumbling around looking for things at their old places, and start finding them automatically where they are now.

Thanks again,
- Adam