Re: New Multi Monitor Behavior is Odd
- From: Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com>
- To: Mystilleef <mystilleef gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New Multi Monitor Behavior is Odd
- Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 19:26:55 -0700
On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 20:59 -0400, Mystilleef wrote:
> Congratulations on the release of GNOME 3.
> GNOME Shell behaves odd on my multi monitor setup. When I switch
> workspaces the screen on the external
> monitor remains the same. I expect the external monitor to share the
> same virtual workspace as the primary
> monitor. Is this behavior intentional? Or is this a bug? Or did I
> screw up my xrandr settings?
It's intentional. Only the primary head gets workspaces, the secondary
head just has the same stuff on it all the time. You do get an
'overview' for the secondary head, if you put more than one window on it
you'll see this more clearly.
Fedora QA Community Monkey
IRC: adamw | Fedora Talk: adamwill AT fedoraproject DOT org
] [Thread Prev