Re: New Multi Monitor Behavior is Odd

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam redhat com> wrote:
> It's intentional. Only the primary head gets workspaces, the secondary
> head just has the same stuff on it all the time. You do get an
> 'overview' for the secondary head, if you put more than one window on it
> you'll see this more clearly.

Personally I find the new behavior *significantly* more usable because
my 4:3 primary head is half the size of my 16:9 external head, so the
"workspace" was irregularly shaped, and *very* wide, crammed down onto
the smaller primary screen, it wasted a *lot* of space. The new way
utilizes each screen much better than before.

--
http://exolucere.ca