Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

Mark Curtis <merkinman@...> writes:

> So in summary it's "GNOME devs, you're never allowed to change anything. Throw
> the shell out, pack it up and go home"? Am I understanding correctly?

No, it is not that.
The devs will be nice to all of us and find a way to restore the still alive
and fully functional GNOME-2-like menu and anchor it to the panel.
The remainig Shell will be managing various windows and all other nice tricks
devs and users ask for.
You will be innovating in and around your shell for long time to come.

Innovation:
"... The central meaning of innovation relates to renewal or improvement, with
novelty being a consequence of this improvement."

Got it ?
You do not throw out or screw up existing and useful features. You improve.

JB