Re: Will traditional notification area be available in gnome-shell 3.0?

Hi!

Am Samstag, den 16.10.2010, 21:54 +0100 schrieb Sergey Udaltsov:
> This is not about my problem;). Many apps are using the icons in the
> NA as "minimized state" indication, providing popup menu with most
> frequently used commands. For example, xchat, transmission etc. How
> gnome3 is going to address that?

Sorry, short remark as I have seen your posts on several mailing lists
now:

Can you please stop top-posting! Please answer below the text you are
replying to (you may shorten that text) so that everybody knows what you
are refering to and the mails are much easier to read.

See here for example:
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php#toppost

Thanks,
Johannes