Re: Gnome objectives

Hi!

> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-853679.html
> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57638&start=0

You know that your question is far from neutral I guess and so are the
possible answers. And of course it's far from statistically relevant
when 10 people participate.

> The Ubuntu guys who've voted a yes are bound to change their opinion
> when they figure out Compiz will not work on Shell, and overtime they
> will leave it probably in favor of KDE.

That is your personal interpretation, right? Ubuntu guys will be rather
forced to Unity anyway...

Anyway, I guess everybody got now that you don't like gnome-shell as it
is and that is perfectly ok. Nobody forces you to use it. You are free
to make suggestions to make it better but please read the design
documents before to get an idea why certain decisions have been taken.

Thanks,
Johannes