Re: What will be included in 3.0?

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 21:36, Sean Brady <sbrady gtfservices com> wrote:
So there have been some great ideas tossed around on this list, and I am curious as to what the designers and developers think makes the cut for 3.0... can anyone comment on that?

Personally I would like to see the running applications list that Tomasz Sterna has proposed,

+1

as well as some of the project centric work by Kao Chen included in betas for 3.0.

+1