Patch review policy change

We're making a small change to the way we handle the patch review queue
for GNOME Shell: for a bug in Bugzilla with an open patch on it,
the "Assigned To" field is the person responsible for reviewing it.

Consequences:

 * If you see me (or someone else) assign a bug with a patch on it to
   you, that means that I want you to review it. If you don't feel that
   you have the time/knowledge to do the review, let me know and I'll
   reassign it.

   (If you aren't already submitting lots of patches and doing
   reviews, I'm not going to assign reviews to you out of the blue!)

 * You can build a query for your patch queue by
   following the instructions in:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2009-September/msg00001.html

   and then adding a restriction on the email field to bugs assigned to
   you. Then save it as a named query.

 * If you see a gnome-shell patch come in that you want to review,
   please assign it to yourself.

 * If you submit a patch in Bugzilla and you know who should review it
   (the person who originally wrote the code you are patching, or
   whatever), then please assign the bug to them.

 * You can still use an email watch on gnome-shell-maint gnome bugs
   to see all GNOME bug traffic since the QA Contact field will stay
   pointing to that email address even if the bug is reassigned.

 * I'll try to keep on top of assigning reviews to people, but if
   you have a patch that's languishing, tell me
   about it and I'll assign it to someone.
   (owen on irc.gnome.org:#gnome-shell, or otaylor redhat com)

- Owen