Re: Tested the latest build

On 01/09/2010 01:56 PM, Bob Hazard wrote:
Yes. In fact, to a large extend it already is theme-able. If you have a
look at ${install_dir}/share/gnome-shell/theme/gnome-shell.css. Right
now, there is neither a way to have parallel themes installed nor a way
to switch themes, but expect these to fall in place eventually.

lol it works http://dl.dropbox.com/u/258262/Screenshot-47.jpg

Don't laugh I have never done CSS before and I am 15% colour-blind

Wow, pretty! Would you mind telling me where you got your background image? Pretty please =D?