Re: Fwd: Tested the latest build

On 01/08/2010 02:34 PM, Rovanion Luckey wrote:

But the what features are in the panel, such as the activities button and hotcorner belonging to it, should all be moveable. You should be able to put your button in all four corners of the screen along with having the panel on the top or bottom.

Why would anyone want their panel on the bottom of the screen?
About 90% of all computer users migrating to Gnome are very accustomed to the idea of having their panel there. And why shouldn't they be able to have it there?

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion