Re: Top posting

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 5:21 AM, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Can you explain why it is customary?

I cannot, as I am not blind/VI.  Merely something I heard and decided
to contribute.  :)

> I would also assume any good text-to-speech
> application would allow you to skip paragraphs of text.

That's an interesting assumption.  I don't use TTS myself.

More importantly, whether it lets a user *easily* skip paragraphs of
text, with plenty of odd non-english formatting characters, is another
matter entirely.