Re: interapplication communication

Dear Owen.

> It's meant to be very fast to activate the overview - you just slap
> your pointer into the corner, then back to select the window.

...which will lead to a zoom out, and zoom in. I think that's a big
overhead for window switching. Windows (at least on a workspace)
should be accessible much faster, e.g. through icons on the upper
panel, which could be made sticky and used as quick launcher, too.
Another option would be to use the sidebar for that, which could then
contain a classic vertical taskbar.

Best Regards
Marcus