Regarding themes ... ...

Hello once again gnome shell developers.

Thanks for the help with understanding the css and js of gnome shell, and thanks again for your work, it seems some people dont like the idea of gnome shell, some have called it a poor clone of kde, although I myself fail to see how it looks or performs anything like kde (but what do I know)

I like the concepts that have been presented with gnome shell, and I think its good to have a change now and then, Ive used kde a number of times, but I always come back to gnome in the end.

Anyway I have been working on a number of themes, and I have some more planned, is there some where I can upload them so as the gnome shell team can look at them (if there is time) or if not I have included links to the posts I have made on the ubuntu forums, these include files I have edited and also the link to the pictures I have uploaded to my Twitpic account.

I hope this is okay ? and if there are any suggestions I would be glad to try and help out in making more themes.

Many thanks for the hard work.

links - http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1305154&page=122 (about halfway down - look for the mole avatar)

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1305154&page=120 (about halfway down)

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1305154&page=118 (last post on that page)

twitpic - http://twitpic.com/15mujl just to note that with the heat theme,something went wrong with the screenshot, the theme works fine, i tested out for a couple of hours and had no issues, so no idea what happened.

--
“ All of us are travelers lost,
our tickets arranged at a cost

This odd itinerary of scenes