Re: Use gjs_context_get_native_context()

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:16:38 +0000
Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 6:20 AM, Michael Higgins <linux evolone org>
> wrote:
> >
> > http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/commit/?id=1f1f4432f6fa9a0ed510caeb87772786b3b6d02c
> >
> > ... *appeared* to have broken my builds like this:
> >
> > shell-global.c: In function 'shell_global_add_extension_importer':
> > shell-global.c:618: error: implicit declaration of function
> > 'gjs_context_get_native_context' shell-global.c:618: error:
> > initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast
> > shell-global.c: In function 'shell_global_gc': shell-global.c:809:
> > error: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast
>
> You need to build the latest gjs as well.  See:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell#Building

Yeah, I'm too old-school to actually read a guide or anything first.

I eventually found that there was a related commit of this undefined
function to gjs and so made my 'live' ebuild for that && good to go.

Also git gobject-instrospection is needed... though this bit of info is
probably also where you pointed me, I'm done playing with this for right
now. ;-)

Thanks for your reply... (odd you didn't reply to the list, so I'll fix
that here).

Cheers,

--
 |    |ichael  |   |iggins    \^ /