Re: We need a logical way to switch through active windows.

Le mardi 02 février 2010 à 14:12 -0500, Jason Sauders a écrit :

Sorry to cut a lot of your message, with which I mainly agree, but I
want to keep this part that is important from my point of view.

> But let's look at the reality of it. We are Linux users. The beauty of
> Linux is choice, customization, etc.

My message was only to say that as long as I have the choice to use
Gnome Shell as it is now, I will be happy with it. I'm not asking not to
improve it for others as we are not all the same, but I'm just saying
that Gnome Shell is what I am expecting from this kind of tool. Sorry if
my message was not clear as I am not fluent in English; it is not easy
for me to write exactly what I mean.

--
Stéphan Peccini
Les photos : <URL:http://photonature.fr>