Suggestion: Make the tiled/ single workspace toggle button bigger

I don't know what you call that UI widget, but it's the one that changes the overlay's workspace view from single workspace to all workspaces tiled. I think that should be bigger and/or easier to get to. It might be better to move it close to the bottom right instead of the left (right under the plus and minus for the workspaces) and much longer (like a spacebar).

I have found that I am using fullscreen view in apps more and more, because I have that great little button to switch between workspaces and workspace view if when need to. I am also keeping more workspaces open and using more of them as well, separating them by task.

Another suggestion would be to have an application's window appear on multiple discreet workspaces simultaneously. For example, Firefox on workspaces 1, 3 and 4 but not workspaces 2 and 5-8. Not sure how that would be done, but it's something to think about.

Thanks all...
Sean