Message Tray Week 12

Hello again,

This week has been one for fixing up things that I'd been working on to
get things pushed to git, unfortunately, the jhbuild of gnome shell is
broken as of a few days ago, and I found out by trying to update.  That
means that, while I've been trying to update things, I can't test any of
my fixing and therefore haven't gotten to post updated patches.  As soon
as I find out that the build gets fixed, I'll be sending things along
and bothering people about getting them in, but right now I'm pretty
dead in the water.

I plan to continue trying to continue to gnome shell, so, this isn't a
goodbye.  I'll be cleaning up my page on the gnome wiki as per daniel's
reminder and I'm usually in #gnome-shell and #rhythmbox on IRC.

-Matt