Re: Loosing chat messages

On 04/13/2010 06:11 AM, Tomasz Sterna wrote:
> Dnia 2010-04-13, wto o godzinie 10:46 +0100, Shane Fagan pisze:
>> @tomasz when you miss it go to the bottom right hand corner and move
>> the mouse to the picture of the contact that made the message.
>
> A lot of times the icon is not there.

This is a bug in the message tray, which will be fixed imminently.

>> The thing I dislike about Shell taking the conversations over is that
>> it doesnt push to the empathy logs.
>
> This is the other problem.

I had thought this was going to be fixed with empathy 2.30, but it turns
out that the relevant feature (telepathy-logger) is not considered
stable yet, and is actually targetted for 2.32. We have to figure out
what we're going to do in the short term.

-- Dan