Re: Loosing chat messages

Dnia 2010-04-13, wto o godzinie 10:46 +0100, Shane Fagan pisze:
> @tomasz when you miss it go to the bottom right hand corner and move
> the mouse to the picture of the contact that made the message.

A lot of times the icon is not there.
I guess notifications are clearing the "queue" and I cannot access
conversations anymore - the icons aren't there.
Sometimes when I have a chat popup open and another message comes in,
there is a second popup, then both disappear together with the icon and
I'm done.

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE the notifications with the content of the
message and ability for a quick reply is superb!
But this feature should be additional to the "real" telepathy frontend,
not replace it. I like Empathy UI and use it constantly. Gnome Shell
chat should supplant it, not replace it.

> The thing I dislike about Shell taking the conversations over is that
> it doesnt push to the empathy logs.

This is the other problem.