Re: raindrop messaging integration

Hey Bryan,

Yeah it sounds like we do have similar goals and it would be great to
be able to work well together.  It seems like the Message Tray may be
a natural place for our designs to fit together.  While I don't have a
good idea of what this may mean yet (still digesting the links you
sent) I wanted to say it sounds like a great idea with a lot of
potential.

Would like to hear what you and others think.

Thanks,
Jon