Re: gnome-shell feedback
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Jimmy Forrester-Fellowes <jimmy sparkleinteractive co uk>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-shell feedback
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:57:38 -0400
On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 20:42 +0100, Jimmy Forrester-Fellowes wrote:
> Hey all,
> My second issue was after using gnome-shell for a couple of hours,
> although it seemed very stable i experienced serious slow down the
> more i used it. It looked like mutter might have been leaking as it
> was consuming 200mb+ of memory?
There's a pretty serious bug in 2.8.0 where it leaks memory and
If you are running 2.8.0 rather than latest git you might be hitting
that; I'm going to do a 2.8.1 this week.
] [Thread Prev