Trying the shell
- From: Steven Stern <subscribed-lists sterndata com>
- To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Trying the shell
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:55:45 -0600
I'm trying to live in the shell on Fedora 12. Here are some initial
* Not all my applets transferred. Can I add applets to the top bar?
* Is there a halfway point between showing on the currently active
window name next to "activities" on the top bar and the Windows style of
showing all open apps on the bar? Sometimes I need to remember what I'm
actually doing or have an easy way to flip back and forth among windows.
Alt-Tab isn't quite it.
* Can't wait for the screencast to work properly. I installed the shell
to try to do one, but it shows only the cursor and a black background.
Driver is 'radeon'
* Speaking of screencasts, it was easy to toggle it on, but it wouldn't
stop recording. I had to restart the shell to do that.
] [Thread Prev