Re: Time based profiles for recent docs. (day routine based)

Le lundi 16 novembre 2009 à 12:21 -0800, DEEPAK KUMAR a écrit :

Hi,

>               The current existing interface would easily solve the
> problem for you in that case. yes.
> Just adding another tab "All files" (which will show all files - like
> how it lists now in Recent Documents") in addition to the other
> proposed tabs will solve both the problems.

This will solve my problem but only for one part.

Always for the example, I have two different activities: scanning,
archiving and preparing my photos on one hand and creating my gallery on
the other hand; both activities are associated with image files. But
when I am scanning and archiving, it can take a long time (one day for
one roll). If I have several rolls, I will first scan and archive and at
the end I will prepare my photos. But it can take several weeks.
Meanwhile, I can create one gallery from previous rolls. So if I have
one tab with all my recent image files, I will have a mix from two
activities. If I can have a choice for items organized by activities, I
will be able to get the right recent items associated to the right
activity.

And if one activity is associated with more than one category of items,
a tab "All items" for this activity will be a good solution. It's the
reason why I was speaking about a matrix.

--
Stéphan Peccini
Les photos : <URL:http://photonature.fr>