Re: Time based profiles for recent docs. (day routine based)

Le lundi 16 novembre 2009 à 10:57 -0800, DEEPAK KUMAR a écrit :

> Well, imho, the main problem with the existing "Recent Documents"
> stuff is that they treat everything as "Documents".  Dictionaries
> clearly mention what a "Document" is. Its better to replace "Recent
> Documents" with "Recent Items" or "Recent Files" and then allocating
> dedicated tabs to different file types like Docs, Multimedia etc.,

I think it would be a real improvement to classify items as you propose.
The only problem I can see is that if one activity needs to access to
different categories of items, it will be not so easier to use. For
example, when I create a new gallery for my web site, I am using image
files, html or php files, gpx files and pp2 files. If I need to modify
my gallery after closing my activity of gallery creation, I will have to
access to four items categories to find my last files associated to my
activity. But I can also be interested in finding all my last image
files as you propose in the different tabs.
It's difficult for me to say which solution will be the most efficient;
a matrix combining the two possibilities? :-)

--
Stéphan Peccini
Les photos : <URL:http://photonature.fr>