Re: voice commands in gnome-shell?

In addition to Ross' interesting ideas on voice commands, I'd like to
put in a plea for non-mouse work as well.  There are situations = and
hardware, such as laptop or netbook use - where moving my hands to the
mouse or trackpad slows me down significantly.  So, can we support the
following?

1. mouse, or mouse + some keyboard
2. keyboard only for all standard operations
3. voice commands for all or some standard operations?

-Mike.