Re: voice commands in gnome-shell?

Actually, having done a little more reading (and discovered Hamster),
I'd like to possibly refine the voice-command idea a little.  How does
this sound?

"Voice commands should primarily be used for managing activities."

That would cover basic workspace management as mentioned above, and
possibly activity creation, and activity time tracking.

You then have:
- voice commands to set up activities & workspaces on the fly
- the Actions menu to start the programs you need (and assign them to
workspaces / activities
- hamster to keep track of what you're doing (largely based on the
currently active activity / workspace)

Ross