Re: Applications Unnecessary?

> and we're not going to fill the recent documents list with e-mails,
> music tracks or photos. You could make them be a single meta-document
> called "Music Library", "E-Mails" or so, maybe, that's a debate.

Why is there a Recent documents list but no Relevant documents list?

Firefox's awesome-bar/frecency work gets this right, and I can imagine
a very similar thing applied Gnome-wide.

As a direct solution to your problem, documents *I* create could have
a frecency score multiplier, to bring them to the top of the
most-relevant list above web pages and music tracks.