Re: Overlay improvement

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 07:01 +0100, Mike Bursell wrote:
> Just took a new build, and I have to say  the overlay now looks much
> better.  I think it's the change from a black screen to a proper
> wallpaper, yes?  Well, the text accompanying the icons also looks much
> better, thanks.
>
> -Mike.

I'd just like to recommend something else to go with this change. Now
the workspace previews also have the background of each workspace
visible. Major information overload, especially when it's the same image
we have behind the overlay. It could look a lot sleeker if the workspace
previews go without any background images :)

(Although with different backgrounds per workspace, it could be
missed... but one of the two has to go).

Thanks,
Dylan