Re: Subtracting workspaces

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 6:54 PM, William Jon McCann <william jon mccann gmail com> wrote:

One problem with that approach is that it doesn't allow us to default
to having only one workspace.  And I think we really do want only one
by default.

I have to say that this is in no way suggested to the user because over 70% of the overlay is taken up by workspaces stuff. If we want to encourage the usage of one workspace then the overlay should be "filled" with other stuff.

--
A.K.