Idea for Gnome shell

hi all
I designed a mockup for gnome 3 shell with gimp and posted on gnome-look
in ''topaz brainstorm''
I want suggest you this, for the future, because i think gnome needs for
new look. Thank for waching:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/New+GNOME+3+Shell
+concept?content=105672

more..

I find a video on youtube, is not mine but i think it can be another
suggest for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_OYkpLpyew

more..

I compiled gnome.shell and i find a third panel..i don't like it because
i think gnome must be simple like always, i think using only one panel
on the bottom, can be elegant and simple.

more..

I think gnome can be the desktop of the future, i trust in opengl and
new animation, new concept of interface, for example the
''cooliris'' (the firefox plugin) effect in f-spot or improoving all
desktop experience, and a new style for gnome 3.

bye all