Just tried the current GIT version

LOVE IT!

I love the way the recent docs fly out when the side bar is collapsed

I love the way the less and more now open an extra panel with 1-2-3 at the bottom (although there could be some other cool ideas for how to list surf, like putting the numbers in tabs that are easier to click on).

Can’t wait for the Zeitgeist to be part of the shell so I can easily find my stuff.

Mr Shane Nuessler
e-Learning Designer
Teaching and Learning Centre
University of Canberra ACT 2601

Phone: +61 (0)2 6201 5655

Fax: +61 (0)2 6201 5172
Email: shane nuessler canberra edu au

'Anther day, another dimension of learning'

Australian Government Higher Education (CRICOS)
Registered Provider number: #00212K

NOTICE & DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential or copyright materials and are for the attention of the addressee only. If you have received this email in error please notify us by email reply and delete it from your system. The University of Canberra accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Australian Government Higher Education (CRICOS) Registered Provider number: #00212K