Re: Baking with BreadCrumbs

Everyone,

Thanks for your feedback and enthusiasm.  I have been on away on
vacation this weekend so I was not able to respond to you all very
quickly.  I have plans to fix up a couple of remaining issues I have
later tonight and will then either send a patch to Sanders, or open my
own github account.  I will also try and get a screencast done.  I
can't make it to Guadec, but perhaps someone else could lead the
discussion.

Jon