Re: Baking with BreadCrumbs (Jon Nettleton)

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Shane Fagan<shanepatrickfagan yahoo ie> wrote:
> Great screenshot, my only addition to your idea is to put the window
> switcher thing (The light black box) on the bottom. I think that having
> too much at the top of the screen makes that area look really cluttered.
> I know your idea is to get rid of the bottom panel but to just put
> something else to the top of the screen isnt the solution. Again it
> looks awesome.

I think that Jon's window switcher disappears after you have chosen
the window, so I don't think it's cluttering the interface.

Also, I believe that it's supposed to be shown only when you click on
the Window title in the top bar. If it was at the bottom you would
have to click the top and then move all the way to the bottom just for
choosing the window. That's not good.

--
Fernando