Re: Brainstorming a Jumplist-like Spec, maybe for fd.o?

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Thorsten Wilms <t_w_ freenet de> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 02:49 +0000, Greg K Nicholson wrote:
>
>> This sounds very much like the application menu, which is going to
>> live next to “Activities” (where the active application's name is
>> displayed).
>
> Is this application menu supposed to be an Apple style global menubar?

Oh, *that* application menu!  That had completely slipped my mind, but
yes, I believe this spec could help there, too.

For reference: http://cgwalters.livejournal.com/25818.html

It's not exactly the same as the global menubar in OS X...it's more
like adding instead of replacing from what I can tell.

Thanks