RE: All GNOME Shell Developers.

What I mean about breadcrumbs is here
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/BreadcrumbsEtc

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 01:33:49 +0000
Subject: Re: All GNOME Shell Developers.
From: mazz0 mazz0 com
To: merkinman hotmail com
CC: gnome-shell-list gnome org

Guys, we're talking about GUI design, if someone complains that something is hard to do telling them it's easy if they do it with the keyboard is, in my opinion, not the right direction to be going in.

What do you mean by breadcrumbs Mark?  Any mock-up screenshots you could point us to?  And what's this about an applicationwide menu?  Sorry, I'm a bit of a latecomer to this discussion.

2009/12/19 Mark Curtis <merkinman hotmail com>
I, personally, like the work done with breadcrumbs.  I've heard it can't be default since it conflicts with the yet-to-be-implemented application-wide menu that should be in GNOME Shell.

I don't see why left click couldn't bring the drop down for other workspaces/applications/documents of breadcrumbs, and right click bring up the global commands of GNOME Shell.