Re: Gnome-Shell and Zeitgeist...

2009/12/15 Samuel Arthur Wright Illingworth <mazz0 mazz0 com>:
> Seconded.  I'm particularly loving the new Edge and Panel modes in AWN.4

Just FYI, yesterday someone told me he's interested in implementing
the same Docky has in AWN, so stay tuned :).

2009/12/15 Colin Walters <walters verbum org>:
> Not sure what the latest status of that was - there are a lot of
> components here.  From the shell side I think what we need badly (from
> an incremental point of view) is something useful to do when the user
> clicks "show me all my docs".

I do have some plans for this but I'm not sure how soon I'll have time
to get something done. In any case, I'd be nice if someone could
review -and maybe even merge- the patch I uploaded to Bugzilla weeks
ago, as that sets the base for adding Zeitgeist specific stuff (the
patch was for Zeitgeist 0.2.1 but there aren't many changes required
to update it for the upcoming 0.3.1; in fact I may update it right now
:)).

If someone wants to talk about the Zeitgeist integration, has any
ideas or even wants to work on it himself, feel free to poke me on
IRC/mail.

Cheers,

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3