Re: Gnome-Shell and Zeitgeist...

Non actually u can run Docky under Shell :P

2009/12/15 Samuel Arthur Wright Illingworth <mazz0 mazz0 com>
Isn't Docky kinda anti-Shell?  Or Shell is anti-docky?

2009/12/15 <seb117 free fr>

Hi all,

Zeitgeist is a very important component for gnome project.
http://seilo.geekyogre.com/

What is the plan to add Zeitgeist Engine into Gnome-Shell ?

I asked about this in a Zeitgeist blog :
http://seilo.geekyogre.com/2009/12/more/#comments
Seif Lotfy Response  :
We do, yet I am not sure the Shell people want our functionality -.-
Well you can try. We already tried and for some reasons our patches never went through!

Sébastien.