"ALT+Left mouse" issues

Hi

I have been enjoying the progress of gnome-shell and am currently
running it by default instead of metacity.

For some reason I can not use "ALT+Left mouse" to move windows (likewise
for resizing) and when I press the keyboard combination that I defined
for opening a terminal, I get a window telling me "No terminal command
has been defined".

Other keyboard shortcuts defined for metacity seem to work though (i.e.
I can define a new shortcut under "global_keybindings" via gconf-editor
that opens a terminal).

Anyway, is there any way to get the "ALT+Left mouse" and "ALT+Middle
mouse" behavior back?

Jesper