preferences for gnome-shell

Hi there,

Gnome-shell is working now, and I like what I see!

One thing, I can't find anywhere I to change preferences for key bindings or
anything like that. One thing that I'd like to change is the autoraise (every
time my mouse pointer leaves a non-maximized window, I lose it).

Also, I can't seem to figure out what it is that brings up the Activities
button and the clock and notification area. It is a keypress, or what?

Otherwise, very cool :-)