Re: How do I organise Gnome menus

Ashley, These two pages may be of interest:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.0/menuediting.html
http://www.redtux.demon.co.uk/docs/gnome_menu_edit_doc.20_6.html

In Red Hat 8.0's Gnome, the best way I've found to edit menu entries and
menus is by editing the files directly. Gnome added menu editing support
in the 2.0.2 release, but Red Hat released their Gnome before that bug
fix release, so Red Hat 8.0 is without the Gnome menu editing ability. I
believe those two sites should help you begin to get an understanding of
the Gnome VFS menu system. Good luck. -Link