Re: How do I organise Gnome menus

Gentlemen all

Thank you for your help.  It is much appreciated.  I'll have a go at
hand crafting the menus as suggested but I do agree that a utility to do
it is a sad lack.  I haven't used KDE as frankly, being new to Linux, it
really is one step at a time.  Gnome seems to work in all other
respects, it's just bizarre that you cannot change the config easily in
RH (bit like not being able to choose the colour of your car!).  No
doubt this will be addressed in a future release of the RH

Kind Regards
Ashley Kitson