Re: Installing and running redhat gnome in parallel with cvs

Havoc Pennington writes:

I think it's as simple as putting "jhbuild run gnome-session" in your ~/.Xclients and chmod +x ~/.Xclients

OK I did this and it works except for one some what important issue. The applications menu and folder view still have (although a bit incomplete) redhat 9 menus not stock gnome menus. I talked to calum on IRC today and he has a similar problem as well. Any thoughts? THanks for the help. dave