[Fwd: releasing rhythmbox 0.12.5 (very) soon]

Nem olhei se existem strings para traduzir, mas... Alguem com tempo?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org>
To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
Subject: releasing rhythmbox 0.12.5 (very) soon
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:55:01 +1000

Hi,

I'm aiming to release Rhythmbox 0.12.5 in about 36 hours to sort of
match up with the GNOME 2.28.0 release date.  Ordinarily I'd allow a week
for translation updates, but in this case there haven't been any string
changes since 0.12.4, and I probably won't be able to make the release
any later than that.

thanks,
-jonathan.