Re: tiff print in gnome-print

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 09:52 +0100, PChot wrote:
> So naturaly i try to find out what i have to do that this will work in
> gnome. I try to find out how is "GNOME-PDF-WRITER.xml " created and
> how can i use it for template but i don't have much luck.

All GNOME printing work is now done within gtk. See
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/Printing.html.

I think (but I'm not sure) that they use cairo for actual rendering. You
would therefore need to write a tiff backend for cairo
(http://www.cairographics.org/).

Regards
--
Lutz Müller <lutz topfrose de>