tiff print in gnome-print

Hi all!

I want to make script for printing into multipage tiff files, possible with g3 compression.

A came accross WebFax ( http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=15341)  for KDE that could do that with minor modification. So naturaly i try to find out what i have to do that this will work in gnome. I try to find out how is "GNOME-PDF-WRITER.xml " created and how can i use it for template but i don't have much luck.

Is there easy solution?

Could you help me with some advice? Maybe someone else could use that feature.

Thanks,
Jan

--
Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works.
Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.