Printing a postscript shell pipeline using gnomeprintui

I've got a commandline program that spits out postscript, and I'd like
my program to use the gnomeprint dialog to select a printer and send the
postscript data to the selected printer. I'd also like to tie in to the
print preview feature of the dialog, too.

Ideally, I'd like to do no rendering myself. The postscript output
should go from the commandline program directly to printer.

I assume this should be pretty easy to do. What APIs should I be looking
at?

mike
--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
burner | suppressingfire | firestorm | phoenix | firefighter