Re: Printing a postscript shell pipeline using gnomeprintui

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 08:02 +0200, Lutz Müller wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 17:26 -0400, Michael R Head wrote:
> > Ideally, I'd like to do no rendering myself. The postscript output
> > should go from the commandline program directly to printer.
> >
> > I assume this should be pretty easy to do. What APIs should I be looking
> > at?
>
> libgnomeprint/gnome-print-job.h: gnome_print_job_set_file

Thanks. I see that it is not a stable API yet, and what's worse is that
it doesn't appear to be exported in the pygtk bindings for gnomeprint.

Is there a more complex, but better supported method?

thanks again,
mike

--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
burner | suppressingfire | firestorm | phoenix | firefighter