Re: Printing woes

Andreas,

Ahh... A lack of time is something I understand. If only there were more hours in a day.

This does beg the question though, where do print jobs go when cups is unavailable? "Do they go to the line printer daemon?" he asks quietly.

Frank

Of course, there is no _technical_ reason we couldn't look for
/etc/printcap. In fact I believe we do have a PAPI module too I have
never used it nor looked at the code, so...) and even cups is only used
when it is available. I guess the main issue is the available time (and
our own priorization).

Andreas